Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Wedding


My best friend is officially married now. I got back late Sunday night from Utah. I was the maid of honor and had the opportunity to be dressed in Pink. I have never really been a fan of pink, but my dress was pink. It is good to bring out the more feminine side of me. I have included a picture of me in the Pink dress for those friends who don't believe it possible. Did I mention that I had to wear a pink dress? As the maid of Honor I had special duties, such as cleaning up after the wedding. While cleaning up, I decided to try and entertain the brides brothers. I just love an audience. So I was showing off my amazing gymnastic skills by jumping up onto the stage in the gym. The first time went well; a perfect mount and dismount. From the reaction that I received from the audience I decided to try it again. I didn’t make it. This caused an even larger out pouring of laughter than when I was successful. Needless to say, I have a huge bruise on my left thigh. The show must go on and the brides' brothers were entertained.

On a more serious side, it was amazing to see my best friend getting married. I am so happy for her. It was a great week!

No comments: